Saturday, February 12, 2011

I wish I didn't react the way I did.

My day went to a bad start. Anger has gotten the best out of me today and I really feel bad about it. I have said some things which I never should have said. I am one of those people who really gets mad when provoked and would say and do nasty things. I envy people who can stay calm in the midst of a situation wherein his or her ego is bruised.

I have gained more patience with people as the years have gone but I am still a work in progress, I have yet to master my emotions so as not to let the hulk inside of me get lose. I wish I could just turn back the hands of time and undo the damage but I guess the Lord wants me to learn from my mistakes. I'm just hard headed at times. I regret saying the things that I said this morning. I was provoked yes but that doesn't justify the hurting words that I have said. No body deserves to be treated like a low life.

No comments:

Post a Comment