Saturday, February 12, 2011

Summer heat and Global Warming.

Summer hasn't started yet but most Filipinos can already feel the heat. The weird thing is there wasn't any gradual change in the temperature but an immediate one. It's like the weather suddenly changed at the snap of a finger. I wonder how hot it would be when march and April arrives. It looks like we are in for a long hot summer here in the Philippines.

The weird weather can be blamed on global warming I guess, our planet is not what is used to be partly because of the fossil fuels we are burning and of course, irresponsibility on the part of us humans. We have not been responsible enough in taking care of our blue planet. I am proud of the fact that I am not a contributor to this destructive climate change because I don't drive, I ride my bicycle wherever I go. I do my part to make a difference in this world we live in and I wish that more people would do so.

1 comment:

  1. You are right.. The weather here in Korea is also weird now..
    I go to my univ by bus everyday. Im the one of the global warmming breakers..sorry for earth.

    ReplyDelete