Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm guilty for craving for an SLR Camera.

Is it a sin to desire for something that you do not have? I am a person who is very much interested in the art of photography> I want to master immortalize life's fine and not so fine moments and be artistic about it. The best way to do this is with the use of an SLR camera which can do wonders for an aspiring photographer like me.

Since I do not have one, I just make use of my point and shoot digital camera which acts as my video camera as well. I am not sure if the Lord would want to bless me with a digital camera cause I have to be honest that it is more of a desire rather than a need. I  envy people who can take great photographs using an SLR camera and show off their work.

Lord, I am not demanding that you give me an SLR Camera to satisfy my desire. Only if it is your will, Oh Lord. May your will be done in my life. For now, I will try my best to be content with the blessings that come along my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment