Monday, February 7, 2011

An Unwanted Visitor.

We were awaken this morning at 3:30 by a loud crash. When I jumped out of my bed to investigate, I saw my two cats fighting with a stray cat that fell from a portion of our second floor our ceiling. Our ceiling was torn like a cardboard. Apparently, that's why the cat made it inside our house. It looked like he was trapped on our roof.

The cat ran in panic right under my legs and towards my bed in a vain effort to get out the window which was of course closed. he went back outside and ran through my two cats who were waiting for him. There was a chase all through out the kitchen and the living room until I opened the front door and chased the unwanted "cat burglar" with a broom outside the house.

I got scared for a moment when I heard the crash for fear that my Mom may have fallen down the stairs. I called out her name and I was relief to hear and see that she was in her bedroom safe. This little incident was somewhat scary and funny at the same time. We all went back to bed and looked for a carpenter later on to fix our ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment