Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sailing through a stormy week.

The past week has not been good for me. The struggles that I face has all of a sudden intensified. I had face several instances that really tested my patience and my life as a Christian and I failed miserably. Just when I thought things were going bad and I'm almost out of the eye of the storm, another one came this afternoon gushing in like a strong wave which got me depressed again.

Other people may ask me, where id your God in this storm? he has abandoned you! I have to admit that sometimes I would have those thoughts but I would be always reminded that there is a God who is with me every step of the way. I guess you could say that I don't want to give up hope easily. Today, God has closed a door for me but he will open a window for me to see that there is hope. That He is in control.

I have already proven to my self that time and time again I would fail whenever I would assume the position of the helm of my life but I would always end up crashing and burning. God is not finish with me yet, I am a work in progress and I would cling on to my hope in God and refuse my soul to be downcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment